Sunday, July 10, 2011

swing batta, batta

well, my schedule changed a little for the weekend, but I'm still on track. I decided to take Saturday off instead of Sunday. I didn't get up and run this morning, but I am going to do hip hop abs tonight after baby bedtime, and I have been counting my points like a crazy person!

so, instead of talking about what I didn't do, I'll give you a little peek at what we did do.







We went to a Rangers game! It was so much fun. Jackson had a blast. He had his first taste of cotton candy, tons of popcorn, and his favorite...a sucker! It was a little hot and humid, but we kept the water flowing and we made it 2 whole hours. This is definitely something we will do with our boy again.

I'll be back tonight with my workout stats for the day.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! I loved the sucker picture...too cute!

    Your pictures are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Great job on starting the program too. Stopping by from Jenna's!

    ReplyDelete