Friday, July 8, 2011

day 3, week 1

Well, I heard my alarm this morning.

via
Not that I think I can consider myself a runner quite yet, this felt very true this morning. I hit the snooze once, and then finally drug my lazy bones out of bed and went for a run. I felt a little slow this morning, but surprisingly increased my run pace. Walk pace was way down, for whatever reason. But, I'll take it anyway.


Official stats:

Distance: 2.0 miles
Walk pace: 17:36/mile (way too slow)
Run pace: 13:07/mile (fastest yet!)

I felt: slow and sore.
The weather was: 86 degrees with a nice breeze
Best song(s) from playlist: SuperBass by Nicki Minaj and Call on Me by Eric Prydz



Even though the C25k program is only 3 days a week, I plan on doing day 3 again tomorrow morning, and then using Sunday as a full rest day. 


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go this morning!! I felt the same way when my alarm went off today!! Luckily I have a running buddy twice a week and today was one of the days we were meeting of I might have slept in!!

    Love your blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What app. is that keeps track of your runs??

    ReplyDelete