Tuesday, July 19, 2011

five fifteen

that's what time my almost 3 year old son came and got in bed with us this morning. and when he gets in bed with us, that means no one is getting any more sleep. so, instead of getting up and doing my run an hour later, I laid there, with a wriggling boy, trying desperately to cling to one more minute of sleep. I maybe got 10. total.

So, instead I just did the 30-day shred. It felt good too. Last night I was feeling really nauseous, so I skipped my run last night (grr), but I'm feeling better today. Much better since I finally worked out.

I will set my alarm for the morning, so say a little prayer that a little person, who shall remain nameless, doesn't climb in and force me to cuddle instead. I really hate that! :)

and here's a little pinterest love, just for fun! (follow me HERE!)

via

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck training for your 5K! If you don't mind I'll follow along.

    -Sandy
    -AsTheSandBoxSpins from the sooper sekrit place<3

    ReplyDelete