Thursday, July 14, 2011

I shred(ed) instead

when my alarm went off this morning, I knew I wasn't going to get up and run. I was so exhausted all day yesterday, and went to bed earlier than usual. But, it just wasn't happening. So, I promised myself that when Jackson went down for his nap I would do the 30 day shred. So, that's what I did. I feel much better since I worked out. I haven't in 2 days, and I could totally tell. This morning I was so sluggish and even after 2 cups of coffee and a ton of water, I couldn't stop yawning. I constantly have to remind myself how much better I'll feel after I work out! That's my best motivation right now.

I also have a new favorite snack I want to share. It's super easy, and feels so sinful to me. It's about a tablespoon of semi-sweet chocolate chips and about 10 whole almonds. I get my chocolate fix and some natural energy and lots of other good stuff from the almonds. All for 4 Points! It's very satisfying, and so yum!

via

What are some of your favorite quick snacks?

Tomorrow morning I am definitely getting up and going for a run. Happy Thursday! Yay for the weekend (almost)!

1 comment: