Wednesday, July 13, 2011

unexpected surprises

well, the past few days have been full of unexpected surprises. the first was, on Monday my husbands intern gifted me with BRITNEY SPEARS tickets!!



She won them on the radio, and when her plans fell through, she did the NICEST THING EVER and just gave them to me! I LOVE Britney, and I am NOT ashamed! My best friend ended up taking a few days off work, and drove down on a whim to go with me. It was so much fun! Britney puts on an amazing show. A night to remember, for sure! Thanks again Hollie! I can't even tell you how grateful I am!

The second unexpected surprise is I weighed in this morning (even though I know it's not my official weigh-in day. I don't care, I'm a habitual weigh-in-er) and I'm down 4lbs! So encouraging, and now I am refreshed and ready to stay on track!

No work-out yesterday. It was a day full of Britney preparations. Today looks like it's going to be a day of Britney recovery, but I may squeeze out a hip hop abs session after the boy goes to bed tonight. I will be doing my run tomorrow morning, so I'll for sure be back tomorrow with stats.

Happy Wednesday, and keep on dancin' til the world ends!

1 comment:

  1. That is soooooooooooo exciting!!! I LOVEEEEE Britney as you will see on my blog. I've been to one of her concerts and plan to go to more whenever she is in town or near town.

    Happy to hear that you had a great time.

    Great job on the 4lbs, that is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete