Monday, July 25, 2011

shoes and a weigh-in

Well, I finally got some new running shoes this weekend! I'm so excited. We went to Luke's Locker and I got my gait examined (that sounds weirder than it is...), and I found a great, comfy and even cute pair of shoes.



My plan was to get up this morning and run, but my sweet, early riser of a son decided to get up at 5:15. I managed, after a brief meltdown, to get him back into bed and asleep for another 45 minutes or so. So, when my 6:15 wake-up call came, I obviously wasn't feeling very motivated. So instead, hubs and I did the 30-day shred tonight. It felt great, since I haven't worked out since Thursday!

I also weighed in this morning. Down another pound. It's a little slow going, but it's better than a gain. Total loss so far is 6 lbs. I'm thinking of trying the Paleo diet. Has anyone tried that? Any luck? I'm interested.

Hoping to be up and running early in the morning. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are super cute. And great job on the weight loss! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming over from mwop... :) We need an update! How are those shoes working out for you??

    ReplyDelete