Monday, August 15, 2011

weigh in monday

today is my official weigh in day. and it was a good one!

August 15, 2011 Weigh-in:  -4 lbs.
Total lost: 12 lbs.



I also hit my first big goal for Weight Watchers. 10%!!




Saturday afternoon after i posted about our amazing weather, we walked to this little shopping center about a mile from our house for lunch and frozen yogurt. It felt good to get some activity in and have some sweet family time. It was super humid, so we worked up a pretty nice sweat. Plus pushing my 30 lb boy in a 10 lb stroller helped!




This week is short for us. We have some big plans for the weekend. I'll update through the week with my workouts. Going for a run tonight for sure!


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That is FANTASTIC. You're right... 4 is the magic number.

    ReplyDelete